if(get_custom_field('application_link')): ?> ABC News Internship Program else: ?> ABC News Internship Program endif; ?>if (get_custom_field('organization')): ?>
if (get_custom_field('organization_link')): ?> ABC News else: ?> ABC News endif; ?>endif; ?>
Our program offers students:
• experience at a diversified global Fortune 100 company
• exposure to network level news research, editorial and operational coverage, and broadcast and digital production on a daily basis
• competitive pay and a rewarding experience
This internship program is open to undergraduate students who are currently enrolled in school and have completed their sophomore year. Graduate students are also eligible for consideration. Interns MUST meet the following criteria:
• Currently earning a college/university degree in Related Field
• Available a minimum of 16 hours per week
• Excellent Communication Skills
• An interest in broadcast news with prior internship or classroom experience in journalism or broadcast production
We offer three programs a year: Fall, Spring and Summer.
Hiring decisions are based on your major field of study, past work/internship experience, and extracurricular activities. We are looking for students who will make the most of this great opportunity.
We offer an attractive hourly salary. Interns are Not eligible for company medical benefits, holiday pay or sick pay.