if(get_custom_field('application_link')): ?> Fall 2015 Video Production Intern else: ?> Fall 2015 Video Production Intern endif; ?>if (get_custom_field('organization')): ?>
if (get_custom_field('organization_link')): ?> CBS Radio else: ?> CBS Radio endif; ?>endif; ?>
|Location||New York, NY|
|Contact Information||CBS RADIO 1271 Avenue of the Americas FL 44 New York, NY 10020 212.649.9600|
The Video Production Intern will support the Video Operations Group with production needs. This includes day to day studio operations in the following areas:
• Camera operators - operate and monitor live cameras on set during production hours.
• Teleprompter operations – format scripts for teleprompter and operate teleprompter for talent during productions.
• Technical directors – Operate Tricaster/live switcher during productions and work with director to produce shows in a timely & effective manner.
• Floor managers – act as liaisons between crew and talent during productions. Get talent in/out of building, watch/adjust cameras, mic talent, etc.
• Editors /Motion Graphics– Cut/edit/produce content using Nonlinear editing suites such as Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Avid or Sony Vegas. Experience designing motion/3D graphics for web or broadcast is highly desirable.