if(get_custom_field('application_link')): ?> Public Information and Communication Internship else: ?> Public Information and Communication Internship endif; ?>if (get_custom_field('organization')): ?>
if (get_custom_field('organization_link')): ?> International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) else: ?> International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) endif; ?>endif; ?>
|Pay Rate||€1000 monthly stipend + installation grant + round trip airfare + free medical insurance|
|Contact Information||[email protected]|
The International Programs office at Argonne National Laboratory is sponsoring a one year internship in the IAEA's Web, Digital Media and Public Materials Section in Vienna, Austria. The selected intern will carry out the following tasks:
- Draft articles for publication in the IAEA’s magazine and web site
- Assist writers and editors in doing research for articles
- Draft social media posts and engage with the audience via the Agency’s social media channels in Arabic, Chinese, or Russian
- Research and identify media outlets in beneficiary countries to whom articles produced for the web site could be of interest
- Media monitoring / Media coverage analysis
- Media outreach related research tasks
No experience required. Candidates must have completed at least two years of undergraduate studies. If already a graduate, eligibility is for two years after obtain last degree.
Applicants should be majoring in either journalism, communications, public information/relations or political sciences.
Fluency in English is required as well as in either Arabic, Chinese or Russian.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens.